Wandering in Singapore


My 29 days in Singapore was my most valued moment, to have contemplated. Looking back on my past experience - a motivation to move forward to an optimistic future. From a week-long plan, I have decided to extend with no other itinerary on hand and just a plain thought that since I don't have any commitments then might as well savor the moment and opportunity being here. 



Funny though when I have stepped foot in this urban city, I said I wanted to live in Singapore

I can’t even ask for more to be in a place where safety and security is highly evident, where everything is significantly organized and efficient. But I didn't bother to seriously apply for any jobs here nor even do walk-ins, I may have submitted online applications but I guessed the timing wasn't right and I know for sure this holiday was for me to think over about my priorities and genuinely value my life back in the Philippines.

I have witnessed how my brother and sister live life independently away from us. Others may have generally thought that life abroad is all pleasure and enjoyment but as oppose it’s not all that. My siblings and the rest of my cousins, have valued hard work. 


Employment is a challenge in SG momentarily as the government has imposed strict controls on foreigners migrating in the country. So landing a job is of the utmost test. Once employed next thing is to maintain work regularity mainly security of your employment and residency authorization.







It has humbled me more to see them managed their time and money, living far away from us, with no one to check on them when they have problems or when they get sick, living far away from our “Nanay” to prepare food for them. Life overseas is all about effort and self-determination and saving hard. 

They all deserved to embrace this SWEET LIFE that they are in now.

Once I heard from a famous celebrity saying: 

"Once you earn more but you spend more, then one will never progress in life"


And to this date, I value such a statement.

As they say, PLAY HARD and Work HARDER. 

Thanks to my siblings for that unforgettable moment. I know God Continues to outpour his blessings unto you.

As I turned a year older at the age of 29 and for 29 days, I have wandered meaningfully and appreciably in Singapore







_________________________________________________


NIGHT TIME IN SINGAPORE














\]









DAY TIME IN SINGAPORE






 



























RELATED LINKS:




Comments