Singapore Lights, Sound, Water and Fire Show
























Your Holiday won’t be complete if you miss out to witness this stunning demonstration of Singapore creativity. 

When I arrived in the City, my sister had been sharing about this spectacular demo which is showcased every night in Marina Bay Sands – This is the Lights, Water, Sound, and Fire Show. 

I should say this is one staging of a magnanimous in genuine offering welcoming everyone to the City of Lions.



























My dear sister anticipated that I will be mesmerized once again if I get to see it live. 

Undoubtedly it was more than I expected. I might have overreacted but I was totally awed. 


I have not recorded and saved any video but that moment still enthralled me much that I can still recall in my mind how fascinated I was. 

Watching it live, leaves me smiling unstoppably that I can’t operate my mobile whole time to take more pictures than I wanted too. I got a few snapshots, at least I got a remembrance and souvenir of that glorious evening.

Up to this day, I could not imagine how they have set up such brilliant show, combining different elements  – Fire, Water, Lights & Laser plus the Audio and Video special effects altogether.






















































This nightly vibrant event is scheduled both 8:00PM and 9:30PM all for free; Whilst on a Saturday they have an 11:00PM staging. 

All you need to do is just to be in the Manila Bay Sands area earlier than the scheduled time to be able to get a perfect spot and rest assured you’ll have a fun meaningful colorful night.

Note: Above mentioned staging/schedule may have changed, try to check out www.yoursingapore.com for an updated schedule of the nightly events. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED LINKS:


Comments