My Tooth Aches in Singapore


My toothache strikes again.


Days after I arrived in Singapore I have been challenged by a painful moment of having my toothache c",) 

I can just remember how I feel so dismayed at myself not doing the extraction back in Cebu at a cheap price.

I just feel so unlucky to have felt it right in the period that I wanted so much to eat the sumptuous food from hawkers and bakeshops we passed by and from the delicious food being served to us in restaurants we visited. 

Worst is I would need to abstain from drinking too much coffee.

As we stroll along during my 1st week it has worsened much that chappy offered to bring me to a dental clinic to have it extracted right away. I insisted as I know how costly it is to perform it here in this urban city. Say double the rate compared in the Philippines, so I resorted to buying the pain reliever medicines in 7eleven store for that whole week just to alleviate the pain.

After my 1st weekend, the pain has been unbearable. Then my sister has offered to bring me to the clinic, luckily a cousin of mine working as a dental assistant has offered help. She immediately scheduled us for an appointment. It didn’t take so long that within 15 minutes the extraction was done plus we got a 50% discount as agreed by the dentist - also a goodwill act. 

I was lucky enough!

Comments