Singapore Visit Pass

























Nowadays exiting the Philippines to fly to Singapore involves firm checking from the immigration office. 


When I went there last July of 2013 I made sure I will be flying with my siblings. They didn’t interrogate me much. As advised by many, just be concise in giving out information. Whatever is asked, then answer it straightforwardly. Whatever you share to them make sure you got supporting documents if they ever require you to do so. 

These were the things they inquired from me:
  • Passport
  • Plane ticket back and forth
  • Employment – I have honestly told them that I am no longer working and that I resigned to be able to travel as such I will just be going out of the country for vacation purposes.
  • Accommodation – I will be staying with my siblings and that I have my credit card and savings for contingency purposes
  • They also spoke to my brother quickly for a reminder to take care and be responsible for me, how was that c’’,)
+ VISIT PASS GRANTED,  maximum of 30 days stay.





VISIT Pass Extension 

I have considered extending again over my 30days approved visit pass and submitted my application week before the expiration. After 2 days I got the approval. 

A cousin of mine who submitted his travel documents earlier than me got denied. I thought it was a random selection since I only submitted my Passport details and nothing more. 

Though I had mine approved I decided not to extend and went home back to The Philippines on my 29th day. 

I look forward to being back soon!

For those wanting to extend over 30 days, work out an online application by visiting Extension of Short Term Visit Pass (e XTEND). 
Payment charges will only be collected once approved. 

For further details and guidelines check the site for SINGAPORE VISIT Pass Extension. Make sure to submit your application 2 days before your visit pass expiration.  

_______________________________________________________________


Comments