Singapore Fitness First

Thread Mill with Confidence 


There’s no excuse for health and fitness.


That’s one ideal line I got to say as I have observed so many folks giving so much importance in living a healthy life.

Everyone seems to be fit and healthy seeing them all over the city and even in the walkways of the main roads, of course, I had my chance of jogging around in several beautiful parks nearby our place.


I noticed all ages running around, doing some stretching and walking, yoga, and meditation exercises, may it be early morning even at lunch period or night time. They seem to be determined and being physically feet is vital.
  




In one of my holidays here my cousin ask me to join her one time for an exercise. She got some compliments from work, blessings have been shared with me and I am much grateful. Never did I know that it’s a gym pass for me for 2 sessions.

She brought me to a leisure center in Raffles City. Funny to say it is my first time and I just can’t help it but laugh at the experience doing it the first time abroad in Singapore Fitness First. 

Back in the Philippines, it is so costly to maintain a monthly gym expense. Presumably, it would cost around Php 1000.00 the least per month. So honestly, I don’t have that allotted budget to spend,. Well for an employee like me earning a regular income I find it limited to my access. Instead, I prefer running c”,) 



One sure thing I am super amazed at how Singaporeans have occupied this fitness hub.  

We spent 3 hours and in those periods I have seen professionals I assume who came from work then just drop by and spent their break time and money to sweat out.


As my cousin shared to me, getting sick abroad is just so expensive so might as well practice prevention and give utmost importance to health and wellness thru exercise.


Fitness is at a maximum here in the City of Lions
Health is indeed Wealth in Singapore.



















RELATED LINKS:



Comments