My 29th Thanksgiving in Singapore



























I have spent my 29th year of blessed life here in the City of Lions

It was a perfect holiday as I have turned a year older in this Beautiful City. It was also one of the busiest weekends in the country celebrating the National Day of Singapore year 2013, in commemoration of its 48th year of independence. 


 
My siblings and cousins surprised me with a Lunch date at NEX Mall in Serangoon Central for my 29th Birthday and we had a sumptuous lunch in BALIthai Restaurant

Never I expected that I get to blow again another cake at this age. 

Thanks to my sister and brother dearest for this treat!

It's my first time to be spending it abroad but it was a refreshing moment to be celebrating it with my cousins and siblings. 

Though I am missing home butl it’s another special day of thanksgiving to our Almighty for the blessings and for another year granted to fulfill my travel wish list. 

At 29, for 29 days of well spent Holidays in Singapore.
























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED LINKS:





Comments