ERASERHEADS Concert in Singapore 2013


It was perfect timing for me spending my holiday in SG for a scheduled concert for the Philippines biggest and most admired 90’s band “ERASERHEADS”. The concert was held in Singapore Expo Max Pavilion exactly on the same day of my 29th birthday, 10th of August 2013. 



 
_________________________________________________________________________________



Back in 2009, I was lucky enough to be part of that big crowd to have watched their final episode reunion concert in MOA Grounds, Philippines. That long-anticipated sequel to the first half concert where initially ELY collapsed.  

As promised, after ELY recovered and be conditioned to be back on stage the group came up with a finale performance.  

As desperate and fanatic as we did, me and my cousins with my sister lined up for this one huge event and thought it will be there last performance together. 

I should say it’s one of the biggest crowds I have witnessed among all concerts I have watched in the Philippines, estimated to have 100,000 people in attendance all for the love of EHEADS Music. 

After this Final Reunion concert burning their Sticker Happy Piano who would have thought this group will be sharing their music still to the world bringing it to the Singapore Audience.
_________________________________________________________________________________

ERASERHEADS Concert 
Singapore 2013
















As early as lunchtime the queue was massive despite the heat of the sun. We arrived at 3:00 am lined up with the rest and shared the same eagerness with everyone as we patiently wait to get inside the stadium. 

The crowd was so much delighted, I guess we all think of the same thing and we just feel so lucky that the band has decided to share to the world again the classic original Filipino music. I know exactly how Phillos work so hard overseas, so this weekend is a special treat to every Filipino in attendance. 

I must admit it is one reason why I extended my stay in SG, convinced by my siblings too. And who wouldn’t wanted to say yes when a FREE ticket is given to me by my sister as a Birthday present. Thanks to my dear “ATE”. 

It was a perfect night to celebrate my 29th birthday with a gigantic concert together with my loving siblings. 

I will always cherish the sweet memory. 





Comments