Ho Chi Min Family Holiday



When you are in Saigon it always brings that lively vibe once you set foot in it. I have aimed to really go back here and stay longer. To drink more coffee and tea, savor more of its local dishes, and do more sightseeing in the city. The weather has been really hot in this tropical country in Asia when we arrived and it still continues to attract tourists offering that exceptional holiday experience. 


_________________________________





Summer of 2015 and I have returned back in the main city of Ho Chi Min for a family trip - the first international spree that I did not spend on my travel fare. Thanks to my gracious sister! Though I am missing her and my brother who both weren’t able to make it due to work demands. 
This has been one of the happiest trips I have done in my life. 
Revisiting Vietnam still puts on that excitement in me till today maybe because I am with a different set of travel companions.





This weekend holiday is solely meant for Vietnam alone. Well aside from that great longing to be able to travel by myself, I had always hoped for a trip together with my family too.

It's a long-overdue plan since our family had been engaged taking care of my aunt who got ill and suffered from a liver problem for over a year. We had to consider our priorities mostly quality time spent on her. 

One of my biggest heartaches is losing my dearest aunt as she passed away last February of this year. This is one of the main reasons why I had been on and off from my page lately. If she was alive and healthy she could have joined us, as traveling has been one of her longtime visions.


We brought my aunt's wheelchair, in loving memory, she is traveling with us.

I know, certainly, she is happy up above seeing all of us reunited inspired by her unconditional love.


To refuel ourselves from her passing, we thought of organizing this holiday visiting my cousin who has been residing in the country for almost 5 years now. Thanks also to Ate Alona for being aggressive with a group booking on a promotional fare via Cebu Pacific and we are all in it!

It was just perfect timing as we pursued it last April of 2015 with a well-planned itinerary taken care of by Ate Rosann and with free accommodation of course.





VIETNAM 2015
5Days and 4Nights

PLACES WE VISITED
  • Suoi Thien Amusement Park
  • Pho 2000 Restaurant
  • Behn Than Market and Saigon Square 
  • Notre Dame Cathedral
  • Central Post Office
  • The Opera House
  • War Remnants Museum
  • Reunification Palace – The Presidents Palace
  • Thu Doc Garden Clubhouse
  • Vietnam Export Zone Visit 





Comments