Missing my Donald Duck Photo Op in Disneyland



























One featured spot in Disneyland is FANTASY GARDENS where you can take pictures with your favorite Disneyland characters. 

Long queue awaits for each of them, and everyone feels so excited having their own desires to whom to line up with.

We had time constraint the whole afternoon and we had to choose the areas we will be visiting wisely. 

We spent an hour in Fantasy Gardens and we had souvenir pictures taken with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Winnie the Pooh but except for my all time favorite Donald Duck. 





















































Each of the characters had their scheduled time in a span of around 30 minutes to meet and greet visitors and they do it alternating with other characters. 

We were already queuing for Winnie the pooh, when we saw Donald was on the other area. We were all ready to line up for him but Donald had to rest, to be replaced, then Goofy came along c”,)







Well, at least I had a sight of him from a far, that made my day and gave me smiles. 

Again, there’s no reason to frown in the Kingdom of Disneyland. 

I just told myself I got to be back here soon and I will make it sure to hug Mr Donald Duck and include it in my priority List. c",) 


My Positive Childish Thoughts 









RELATED LINKS














Comments