Hong Kong and Macau Weekend Expenses



A well splendid weekend in Hong Kong and Macau.

It was a long awaited plan for us all to travel together, maybe 5 years of waiting though my sister was not able to join us but hopefully we get to organize another trip someday maybe this year.


Months before our travel date, we have guided ourselves with an itinerary and an expense sheet to prepare us for this weekend escapade. Thanks to Pearl for this big effort! 

I have also created my own rundown of expenses, the ones I have noted and recalled from our weekend travel. 

I did not spend so much with any gifts/presents/ nor shop while I was there, so I had the least budget among all 5 of us.


HONG KONG and MACAU Weekend



 3D/2N





Fees




4606
Travel Tax (Ceb-Hk Flight)


2,170


Disneyland Day Tour


2436








Accommodation (Individual Share)




1577.6
Mongkok Dragon Hostel





(7888/2nights/5pax)











Transportation




2552
Octupos Card


870


HK - Macau Ferry (b&f)


1682








Food & Drinks




850






TOTAL(Pesos)




9585.6












Airfare & Contingency Allocation not included










Us girls and Mickey 
Day Tour in Macau

Comments