Boracay 2013


By 2013 I was still longing to go back to Boracay.

Good thing middle of the year I have convinced my workmate  Joy for another trip to this Island, and booked a promo flight via Cebu Pacific.It was another weekend escapade to circumnavigate away from work and off duty of stressful calls and obligations. Hurray to the weekend warriors to enjoy.


___________________________________________________________________



Visiting boracay this time without any itinerary was more than relaxing; I must say this is one trip where I had a very limited budget for all my expenses including my accommodation and day to day consumption. I just wanted a break away, at the same time reminisced what this lovely island has to offer. 

So off we go to another escapade with our tickets booked and our accommodation booked via Agoda. 

We stayed along Station 2 Shoreline in Coconut hotel, the 2nd floor of the Army Navy Restaurant. I should say it’s a perfect choice for both of us, as our room was fronting the beach with a mini veranda overlooking the blue sea. Walking distance to everything, in which you will be hearing variety of music from nightly events.





Never ending strolls and food treats

 




I can still remember we kept on strolling  during our 2 day stay in the beach the least 2 rounds of walking from Station 1 to 4 in a day and we walked along the main road too. I think that’s how we relieved all the stresses with a simple conversation in this lovely Island providing  a relaxing atmosphere  would suffice them all.

Comments