VIENTIANE STAR Hotel



We have discovered another beautiful home offering a very welcoming service in Laos – a perfect accommodation we have selected from among various choices.




-----------------------------

Nowadays hotels have sprouted with the increase in the number of tourist exploring ASIA. You will have so many options depending on your budget, preferred location, and amenities. 


For me, as a budget traveler, I have always set a certain amount for accommodation while at the same time getting that quality service a customer deserves. It still matters for at the end of the day this is your cradle for a good night rest. 


We are lucky enough to have found one in Vientiane and nothing beats an excellent service at an affordable price.

http://www.vientianestar.com/
18 Manthatourath Road, Xien Yeun Village Chanthabouly District Vientiane 01000 Laos



Booking Options and Reservations
BOOKING.COM 
FACEBOOK.COM


  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Wifi access
  • Air-conditioned rooms
  • Mini Restaurant and Bar
  • Day tour bookings and Transportation Contacts
  • Bike rentals
  • Big receiving area to accommodate the guest to chill out of their rooms
  • Great staff (Thanks to Van, Sam, and Ron for the exceptional customer service)



Morning Pancakes in Vientiane


Ron the Bubbly Manager welcomes us for Breakfast

Meeting and chatting with Filipino Friends


Bar area at Night





-------------------------------


My BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
On the evening of the 10th of August, unexpectedly the owner herself initiated a birthday present for me allowing me to blow another cake on my 31st birthday. 

This is the least I expect and I am truly grateful for the sweet gesture. 

Vientiane star treats you like a family. 

My Birthday cake from the owner herself, Thank you Madam!



Thanks Hilde for the Pictures! 




Ending My birthday Night with BEER LAO :-) 

Comments