Chinatown Bangkok City Walk and Photo Blog

BANGKOK THAILAND 
PHOTOWALK 2015
  


It has been another fulfilling vacation for me and revisiting the country I said I should not miss out exploring their famous marketplace, the street food and also to be able to walk around for souvenir snapshots.

Coming from Laos I had been snoozing the whole day when we arrived recovering from a fever. I realized I needed to be re-energized and I should not be wasting my time in my last remaining days in city of smiles.

Luckily our accommodation had been situated in the central area which has a good access to main sights including well-known temples, chao praya river, train station and the famous photographers eye candy Chinatown!

Chinatown Bangkok is a long stretch of road like an avenue and it’s only a walking distance from where we stayed. 

This has been another pleasing street adventure for colorful sights, hearing the exciting sounds of the market, that distinctive smell and witnessing the busy day of these hardworking locals comprising the country's uniqueness.

Back at home in the Philippines I have not done this a lot but I am very much blessed doing it out of the country another photowalk abroad all safe and much gratifying.

Let me share some of my memorable amateur shots.
___________



Pipes and Colors, Chinatown Bangkok

This hardware store had welcomed me positively for my afternoon walk. As colorful as it is arranged, I hurriedly set my camera to be able to take a snap. 
That was one tough shot across the busy street.






Handcrafted flower necklace are created 
along the streets.
__








I had to stop over for this mouth watering bread, more like "hopia" that we have in the Philippines. 
I bought two pieces of this freshly baked buns as I stroll further. 
_____







The hardworking Street Master

One of my favorite shot is of this woman 
enjoying her food after a busy days work. 
She looked at me but I pretended that I didn't purposefully took a shot. It's truly humbling to have seen her resting along the sidewalk and opening her pack lunch for the day.
__






Fun shot with The Smiling Tailor



Thai Kid let me borrow your Fan 




Famous landmark in Chinatown Bangkok







I dropped by at this small temple near 
the famous Chinatown circle area.



Fruit stands and Fruit Juices, 
Definitely need this bottle for some Vitamin C! 




Busy Streets of Yaowarat Road






Seafood Haven in Bangkok

























Roasted Coffee Beans



Bangkok and Durian


 Please be careful Durian Man







It's a right nod Deep thinking man



Cheers to Yakult!







Fish Fillet Master





How much are the eggs? Please smile for me..







Pick me up when afternoon school ends









The day is about to end for these hardworking street vendors. 
A quick chat and shared smiles, at last the toasted bread are almost sold out!
__






Chao Praya River, Bangkok Thailamd

trailforsmiles.blogspot.com


|CHAO PRAYA RIVER|
In my 2nd visit in the country I still had the chance to get some shots from a far of this well known river in Thailand. 

This has really been a fascinating photo op with all the interesting sightings depicting the culture of the country
and the way of life of this lovely city. 






Comments