Crossing the Borders in ASIA



When one travels, each has there owned motive and purpose, and we all have our personal inspiration why we pursue doing it. The experience that it brings after completing each dream trail excites us the most.
_________________


I travel for the main reason for embracing the goodness in each destination. It humbles my heart every time I am being given the opportunity and it keeps me grounded making me witnessed the reality of the world, the existence of human idiosyncrasies distinct in any countryside more than a champion traveler aims for.





Living in the Philippines that situates along the Pacific coast composed of a thousand lovely islands, one has to embark on a plane or a trip by the sea to visit a new destination. In which I have always wondered ever since if there’s an inexpensive way that I can make it to another country on an overland journey.





The year 2014 was an unforgettable ride in my life and it allowed me to travel to major tourist destinations in ASIA more than what I aimed to happen. I can’t be much thankful than expressing it in writing to remind myself how blessed I am to have made it happen.

I consider this trip a big break and has opened my eyes to each travel account of what border crossing experience is all about.




May it be a long day trip or an arduous overnight journey via train or bus, by speedboats or cargo ship crossing or on a challenging cycling adventure, just to make it realized. Whatever means, it will always be a fulfilling instant.

Crossing borders between diverse countries of rich culture allow anyone to witness the distinguishing trails, how everything uniquely changes along the way.

With the varying landscapes from the border area up until you reach the city center, 
the means of transportation they take on, the local customary practices of a daily life of an Asian, 
how they communicate and how it becomes limited to smiles and gestures, 
their food servings and the local clothing styles, the changing structures of buildings and houses, 
the exceptionality of how religion affects habitual practices and notions,
 backpackers embracing ques for passport stamping, those immigration trails and finding your way on your next location - all these and so much more for you to learn and explore!





Everything comprises a big impact on each memory lane and it is much remarkable how each of us still, link to each other knowing that we embrace that special ethnicity growing up.

I have had my own share with the following border trails to recollect that memorable experience.


The World Wide Web equips any traveler a lot of information for this entire voyage, guiding us for a much prepared and safer experience. There’s more to learn, and on your next plan might as well give it a blast, trail for smiles, and cross the borders!

I'm glad to have found SEAT61.COM for sharing his stories and collating other travelers experience in one helpful page.

To this writing I promised myself that I will continue to travel more and to discover each border crossing maximizing where my limits would allow me.

Next month I will have my 1st train ride experience. I keep crossing my fingers that everything goes well my way.


What about you, what’s your most unforgettable border crossing? 

I’ll include that in my list too.....

Comments