INDOCHINA Real Time Update

I have been dying to post about this trip for the past days a real time posting. I must say I have been overpowered by the freedom of escaping and overwhelmed at the idea that I have made it happen. Well I waited for 11 months before I get to enjoy my vacation leave with pay of course, a big treat to freed myself from night schedule and routine work.


Vietnam / Cambodia / Thailand 
12 Meaningful Days of Backpacking

My dream camera
Just last June me and my girlfriends went to Hong kong and Macau. After that trip I must admit I had been very uneasy and I wanted to do more and travel longer. 


Writing this blog while chilling in my comfy bed bankok bangkok
I had important plans back then for this year with a special someone in which I have allotted my leave credits and waited patiently whole year round but all those didn't materialized which is another story on the personal side of me. My friend told me this might be a heartbreak trip, well yes, but still a dream trip, looking at the positive side. I Just have to face the reality, bear it and move on firmly. Destiny and Faith and in him our Almighty I entrust everything.

One important thing is I get to travel again and I am still with special people, the ones I grew up with back in my place in Cebu Province who also dreams of traversing the backpacking way. 

After 6 months of waiting and saving, we are now on the road completing the last part of our Indochina Escapade. 

We left last Nov.29 from Manila flew to Vietnam on same day and stayed in Saigon for 2nights, 4 nights in Siem Reap and now finally settled in Bangkok and will be doing more sightseeing for the next 3 days. 

Border crossing has been a learning experience for us well it's just an hour stopover and you'll get your passports stamped  - that easy. I also believed immigration procedures have improved nowadays compared years ago. (I will be writing a separate detailed entry about this which will include directions too).

We say CHEERS to this ultimate dream a big fulfillment in our lives as we celebrate thanksgiving for the wonderful 30 years of existence.

___________________________________________________________


Saigon, Vietnam


Siem Reap, Cambodia



 Bangkok, Thailand

Comments