Singapore Marché Restaurant


A concluding night for my Singapore holiday was well spent with my siblings. I was treated with an exceptional dining experience. I long to be back in this lovely city again, I hope my brother and my sister won’t be tired of having me around once more, well definitely soon c",)
  

Marché RESTAURANT is situated in the end most part of the green line in Vivo City, almost an hour ride from my siblings' place in Hougang. It’s their personal favorite choice. Just by looking at it from afar I know for sure it will be a night of treat and pleasure. 

Having visited the place made me totally appreciative at how the stores interiors have been designed, the food display and stalls, and I must say an exceptional customer-oriented staff. 

Marche offers healthy and freshly cooked food right in front of you. With vast options, from snacks to main courses, various kinds of dishes prepared exceptionally. 

It was an indulgence, a treat to our happy hearts, a cheerful dinner for us.

They once brought my parents here before, now it is my time to have a taste of what it has to offer.

















Comments